USE THIS PLACE
USE THIS PLACE
Station Hall Terms and Conditions
Station Hall is a charity/community venue
1. Access may not be permitted until the time of the booking.
2. Hirers are not permitted to sub-let rooms.
3. The management require a minimum 5 days notice of any changes to bookings.
4. The hirer must vacate the space at the end time shown on their booking form.
5. The space should be left clean and tidy otherwise a cleaning charge of £20 will be payable by the hirer.
6. Any repairs required as a result of damage to the premises and/or equipment caused by the hirer will be payable by the hirer.
7. The management cannot take responsibility for items left unattended.
8. The hirer is required to comply with all current health & safety regulations & policies of the premises,
including fire evacuation procedures.
9. The hirer is required to complete their own risk assessment of the space & take full responsibility for using the venue in its current condition.
10. The hirer is required to know number of event attendees and provide a role call if necessary.
11. The hirer is not permitted to remove any item of furniture or equipment belonging to Station Hall from the site.
12. The hirer will require consent from all participants at their event/ function to be photographed or filmed for public viewing.
13. No alcoholic beverage can be sold at Station Hall without prior license & consent.
14. Payment for hire is required in advance. Where management agree for payment to be in arrears it is required within 30 days of invoice. In the event of non payment Station Hall shall pursue the hirer for all payment including legal costs.
15. No smoking is permitted in or outside of the premises at Station Hall.
16. The management reserve the right to cancel any bookings without notice or reason.
17. Failure to abide by the venue’s rules & policies may result in the immediate termination of the booking.
18. Please note we have limited storage facilities for your event at Station Hall, you must take everything away unless agreed with management.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cancel your booking up to 1 calendar month before your booking date you will receive a full refund. If cancelled up to 2 weeks before your booking date you may receive a 50% refund or alternatively you may request to postpone your booking to a future date.
Thank you for helping to support the Herne Hill Community with your booking.
We hope you have a fantastic time at Station Hall.
The Station Hall Team.